Friday, July 5

Word of the day


HOPE.

Stop for a minute, take a deep breath, and look back at your life. Look back for all the things that worries you, holding you back, bringing you down, and scares you. 

There are so much about this life, well.. our life to be exact, that we are afraid of. "Can I accomplish this?", "I'm getting fat..how to lose weight?", "How to make people like me?", "How to live life to the fullest?", "Will I found the right person?", "What would people think about me?", "How much will I earn?" aaaaannndd the questions go on and on and on.

The thing is, there are many things that we worry and feel insecure. Sometimes, some people hide their insecurities by pointing out other people's fault or flaws. Pleeeaasee.. stop it! Not just it shows more of your insecurities but also bring people down. uh-uh.

Like you, I have my own insecurities and questions that sometimes caused me to feel really down, and cried at night until I fell asleep. I know you do to. Angry about things at home, other people's attitude, life and other stuffs. Some even try to commit suicide because they give up on life.

But stop right there. 

I want to share a video. An inspirational video. After watching it, I was like "How pathetic I am worrying about simple things when other people are making their circumstances into something that would light up others"

It's about Nicholas James Vujicic, a guy born with no arms and legs yet he has became a guy with full of inspiration to others.

The short version.



The long version.



I hope this entry will give you new perspective on life and gives you hope to find the best in you. Life is short. Spread peace and love, give more but expect less.

"You can either be angry for what you don't have 
or be thankful for what you do have.
Do your best and God will do the rest"
- Nick Vujicic, a guy born with no arms and legs.