Wednesday, October 30

My privacy is a really BIG THING for me.


For some, it might be some kind of a nice feeling if they have hundreds and thousands of followers. If tak, mula nak rasa insecure. Different person has different view, kan? Tak salah pun. Pandai-pandailah accept the pros and cons. Indeed, there's nothing wrong with having so many friends/followers.

For me, I can't. To whom I want to share my daily schedule/pictures with, it is I who decide. cewah. No, seriously. I don't mind having only 50 friends/followers in my social networks page as long as I know you and I don't mind sharing it with you.

To my parents', my sisters', my brothers', and even my cousins' friends, if I didn't approve you in any of my social networks page, tolonglah jangan terasa. Maaf banyak-banyak.

It's just that,

My personal life, my family and my friends are not some kind of a display item where random anonymous people can judge and comment as they want. 


Have a great day! :)